Acceptance Mark

Friday, January 23, 2009

Kanye West is Hurt by 50 Cent’s Insults






“Ooo he so sensitive” In another display of emotional expulsion, Kanye West has expressed the hurt he feels over 50 Cent’s usual unnecessary insults. The two rap stars infamous feud was all for show as they both admitted, so we know they had to at least be friends to conjure up such a PR plot.

But someone has taken it too far – this means you 50 – hurling insults at Kanye on his sexuality, his singing abilities or lack there of and a general hatred towards Kanye as a whole.


Kanye who admits to being a huge fan of 50 said, "Just as a real human being, I can't say that it doesn't affect me. I was such a fan - 50 is one of those rappers that I said was the end-all-be-all (sic) of what rap what supposed to be. Like, a true iconic rapper. [what?] I felt, like, if he said something negative and tried to make it like I'm negative, it's almost like if a little kid walks up to you at the airport and is like, 'Man, I love you so much,' and then you spit on him. It's like, 'I don't know if I love you as much as I used you,' as you wipe the spit off your face. But you still play their music."

Boy Kanye sure knows how to express himself but unfortunately he just handed 50 more material to work with. Talk to your therapist about these issues people – not the media!

No comments: