Acceptance Mark

Friday, January 30, 2009

DISGRACED COMMENTATOR TAVIS SMILEY CALLS JAY Z, TI AND KANYE WEST NEGROES ON HIS TV SHOW!!!


January 30, 2009. It appears that political commentator Tavis Smiley is looking for more Black men to hate on. You’ll recall that during Barack Obama’s historic presidential race, Tavis did everything in his power to turn public support against the President.But now MediaTakeOut.com has learned that in an interview with Sri Lankan pop singer M.I.A., he called rappers Jay Z, Kanye West and TI NEGROES.Here is a transcript from the interview:
M.I.A.: The Grammys are here [in Los Angeles] anyway, so it just worked out. Like, as soon as I came they were, like, "You can't fly," and then I found out that I was nominated. And that's kind of why they invited me to go on the show to do the Grammys and perform there. They say anything could trigger off labor, so.Tavis: Not now -- not for the next nine minutes, please.M.I.A.: I know, I know. But I think, like, singing with Jay-Z and Lil Wayne and Kanye and --Tavis: Yeah, that could make anything happen.M.I.A.: -- T.I. could, yeah.Tavis: Yeah, that could make -- with them Negros, anything could happen. Hating azz irrelevant Tavis doing his usual …

No comments: