Acceptance Mark

Monday, February 16, 2009

M.I.A delivers her baby boy instead of going to the after-party!



After performing like a pregnant rock star at the Grammy Awards last Sunday, M.I.A gave birth to a baby boy just 3 days later on Wednesday. If you missed the performance, check it out!

According to a post on her MySpace celebrity page,
"Sunday nite I came home from the [Grammy's] still in the mood to party, I coulda easily gone out but I went home instead, lucky i did!! Coz my early stage labour kicked in around 2 a.m.. Me and baby are putting our tour dates for 2010 together, and making mixtapes, and figuring out a way to break out of the hospital!"
M.I.A.'s pregnancy was the source of much speculation before the Grammys, as the day of the show was her due date. However, she performed "Swagga Like Us" with Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, T.I. and Kanye West without incident.

That woulda been soooooo grosssssss if her water broke while passing the mic to Jay-Z.

No comments: