Acceptance Mark

Friday, February 20, 2009

50 Cent Retiring from Hip Hop?

50 Cent Retiring from Hip Hop?




50 Cent is getting ready to call it quits on the rap game after his fourth album and a hits compilation to complete his label contract. Fiddy is confident he can always jump back in to the game when he wants compared to other “aging” artist saying, "I believe that I will have a stronger position as we move forward. What I have on my side is age. In the next five years, they'll (top rappers) be 45 and 44 years old and I'll just be close to where they are now."

At this point, it’s a well needed “vacation” for 50 because the over the top unnecessary beef is played out. But don’t feel sorry for 50, he’s amongst the elite of hip-hop artist who got plenty in the bank from other investments. Right now 50 plans on focusing on his production company developing pilots and scouting movie scripts.

Will the rap game miss 50 Cent?

No comments: