Acceptance Mark

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Beyonce Chooses Alcohol over Drugs For Her Vice



Beyonce claims she rarely drinks alcohol because it just knocks her out cold despite and she can’t handle her alchi, saying "I don't drink often. But when I'm drunk, I'm very quiet and I observe and I go to sleep. I don't think I'm much fun." So a drunkie Sasha Fierce doesn’t come out to play….snoooze!

As far as drugs are concerned Bey is staying miles away saying,, "I always said I would never do it (drugs). I've never seen a person who was high and thought, 'Wow, I want to do that!' I”m like, 'That’'s cool for them, but no thank you. I'll just have my wine.'"

I guess Bey have never witnessed anyone getting pissy and wild from getting drunk. Other than the obvious, I beg to see the difference between the two. Do you?

No comments: