Acceptance Mark

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Charlie Baltimore Cosigning that Lil Kim was a Jump Off



Ya'll already know that Lil Kim is hot about her starring portrayal as a jump off in the upcoming movie Notorious. Apart from Faith laying it flat that Kim was barely the bish on the side, now Charlie Baltimore has come out the woods to co-sign that truth check all the way to the bank.

In a recent interview, Baltimore recalled her 2 year relationship with Biggie and claims that he did not view Kim as his girlfriend and rarely mentioned her and that Big spent more time and dollars on her...not Kim.

"Kim goes out of her way to say she was B.I.G.'s girl. No, Kim wasn't his girl! Straight up! She wasn't! She benefited from the situation because she became Lil Kim. She has a career and she's grateful to a nigga for helping her in that aspect, but she was never his girl!," Baltimore stressed.
"Everybody that was around during that era knows I wasn't some jawn [B.I.G.] was dealing with. B.I.G. and I were together. He bought me a car. I mean niggas wasn't doing stuff for no reason. It was no game!," Baltimore added. "Kim on the other hand, I don't know what the hell she thought or maybe she's delusional as to what B.I.G. and her had going on. I don't know."

Continue>>>

No comments: