Acceptance Mark

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Local myspace chick of the week

http://www.myspace.com/mstaurusdiva


Hello my fans!As you can see I'm still working on this page, it's like it's neva complete... -To tell you a little about myself, I'm 22yrs old I'm in school and I work a full time job that pays me well, and a part time bartender on te weekends. -As I've been on my own for a little over 4 years I've learned a lot. To sum it all up.."Life is a bitch. N it's what u make of it!" But even I can be a bitch at times and being a bitch isn't half as bad as you would think. :) -I believe in God with all my heart but I believe in karma just as much as I believe in God. I've learned that you can definetly pick and choose what you want to do in your life, however only life deals you what hand you are really going to play with! So you gotta play this game to the best of your ability! -I don't consider myself a friendly person, because I know that I'm not. Let's face it I can be mean as hell at times. LMAO. I don't care to have friends because of all the terrible experiences that I've had with the ones that I thought were my friends... I'm sure I have a lot of haters, which I thrive off they asses!... However I do have a few friends and many associates. Which is cool!... -But let's not get it twisted I'm a cool chick to hang with, with my mind set right & I'm very easy going... Enough about life... -I'm continuing my education, working on my Business A.A.S degree, because I want to own my own resturant. Then after my 1st semester I'm going to also be taking up Real Estate. So you see a sister is trying to get paid! Well I must go...holla at me sumtimes. Muah! ~Sky~

No comments: