Acceptance Mark

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Brother of Suspect in T.I. Case Snitches

What a twist! It’s a good thing I didn’t make a comment yesterday and just waited to see what would happen next. As it turns out according to Cincinnati.com, the brother of the man who allegedly shot and killed T.I.’s close friend Philant back in 2006 flipped on his own flesh and blood and took the stand today.

Hosea Thomas, Gosselin said, was hit in the head with a bottle while inside Roselawn’s Club Ritz, where T.I. and his crew were attending an afterparty following a concert at Bogart’s.

That started a fight that resulted in patrons pouring out of the club. Within minutes, T.I.’s two vans were chased by a green Jeep Cherokee and the shooting took place.

Padron Thomas, 40, told officials he was driving the Jeep as his brother, Hosea, fired the shots at T.I.’s vans. At least one member of T.I.’s crew returned fire.

Cincinnati police officer Dom Meece testified today that the scene inside T.I.’s van was “something out of a horror movie” with blood dripping off of the ceiling and brain matter on the floor.

Now thats straight up snitching right there, thats flesh and blood there is no way around that, can any of you argue with that one?

No comments: