Acceptance Mark

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Beyonce Wants to Play Wonder Woman on the Big Screen


Now that Barack Obama is president and Michelle is the first lady, Beyonce wants to be Wonder woman.

Beyonce recently told the LA Times newspaper, "“I want to do a superhero movie and what would be better than Wonder Woman?. It would be great. And it would be a very bold choice - a black Wonder Woman would be a powerful thing. It’s time for that...I love Wonder Woman and it’d be a dream come true to be that character. It sure would be handy to have that lasso (lasso of truth). To make everybody tell the truth? I need that. It would come in very handy."

Hmm, I wonder why she needs a truth serum, maybe Jay-Z is not being as honest as she need him to be? Jokes aside, I would pay major paper to see Beyonce running around in tights.

No comments: