Acceptance Mark

Sunday, January 25, 2009

WTF??? ACTRESS TARAJI HENSON MAY HAVE AN OSCAR NOMINATION … BUT SHE'S CURRENTLY UNEMPLOYED!!!



January 25, 2009. Sometimes we just have to shake out head. You’d think with all the current Oscar buzz surrounding actress Taraji Henson that she’s be inundated with acting role offers.MediaTakeOut.com caught wind that Taraji said the following to Daily Beast about her current job prospects:
Actually... no. I can’t wait to write my memoir someday and talk about this moment in my life - my name is being bounced around the Oscars, Golden Globes, and all these awards, it's incredible. And I don’t have a job. Nothing.The industry is really slow right now because of the pending strike, so I am at a standstill. It’s funny that I have all these things going on and no work in sight. It’s very shaky out here." Wow …. Taraji is way to talented to be out of work…

No comments: