Acceptance Mark

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Polow Da Don & Ciara=Aaliyah & Timbo?

Of course, Polow Da Don respects Timbaland and the work chemistry Timb and Aaliyah used to have. And now, Polow’s saying his work chemistry with Ciara is real similar to what Timbo and Aaliyah had. And goes on to equate CiCi with Babygirl:

“We both came up and were raised in the same camp,” Polow explained to MTV News. “We’ve known each other for a long time. We actually just have this natural chemistry that I don’t even have with some of my own artists.

“I understand her and I understand what she should be doing,” the producer added.

“And one thing people do say about when I work with Ciara is that I make her sound better than ever,” he continued. “I make her sound like a vocalist versus the other stuff she may do that’s more performance, where she can get on the dance floor. It’s kind of the same thing with Aaliyah. She may not have been the best singer, but her voice was so unique and her sound — she had her own lane, and I think Ciara is like that same thing.”

No comments: