Acceptance Mark

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Top 10 Verses For 2008


A Milli - Corey Gunz

Wayne im goin in, Im Millie in here wit them Young Money Milli on aires,
Think you really pop a wheelie in air,
Mac Milli..the Vanilli’s in here.. im a rascal dont get whopped,
I get brats who dont give top, (”meaning he gets girls who play hard to give it up”)
I get tassel, pass you wit a flow you could never put a brake on,
And I break on anything a nigga take on,
Feel the napalm from my trey arm, straight long, throw a nigga like im Akon,
Cuz I make cons.. Where the base gone, get the base blown,
Let the Pistons on that chopper come on cops im kamikaze drop a rock wit them Obamas,
Illie in the mind, really wit the nine, millie when I rhyme, silly anytime,
Fine, chilly gitty on da grind, Shitty on a dime, Penny on the line, (Afernee Hardaway)
Plentys in me, any guinea’s wit em bigger than a mini and remind im..
Illie and its all off G piece and a P..G walk by beep beep,
Wit a freak, skeet, Hawk Out, big feet on a jeep..
She caught by Weezy F, we be the best,
Truely to death prove me the rest,
Groupies confess, you be the ref, excuse me I left..Ha

RealTalkNY takes a look at the best and most memorable verses of 2008. If you disagree with the list make sure to comment and what verses are missing are what verses are over/underrated.

Also I want to say Lil Wayne’s verse on, “A Milli,” was pretty random but it was one of the most popular verses of the year so it has to be on the list.

SmokingSection: The Most Disappointing Hip-Hop Albums Of 2008
Read the entire entry …

No comments: