Acceptance Mark

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

BUSTED!!! NFL BALLER LARRY FITZGERALD REPORTEDLY BEAT UP HIS BABY'S MOTHER


December 31, 2008. MediaTakeOut.com just caught wind that NFL baller Larry Fitzgerald is being sued by his baby’s mother – who’s claiming she was abused.

Angela Nazario, a 38 year old cougar (reow), got knocked up by the 25 year old Larry last year and is in the midst of a bitter child support battle. And last October she brought her son to visit Larry – and things went left.

Here’s how TMZ is reporting it:
Angela Nazario claims she brought the couple's son to visit Larry at his Phoenix home last October when the former lovers began arguing.

Nazario alleges in her legal papers filed in Arizona, Fitzgerald attempted to "diffuse the situation" by raising his fist and challenging her to a play fight. Nazario admits she responded by swinging at him and "may have hit his face."

Fitzgerald then turned from playful to enraged, allegedly pushing Nazario down to her knees. She claims he "grabbed me by my hair with both hands on the back of my head very very hard and tossed me across the room."

Later, when she tried to leave with her son, Nazario says Fitzgerald "grabbed the back of my neck and slammed me down on the marble floor ... [I] was disoriented for awhile and could not get up, I remember he mumbled something about 'that's what happens when you try taking my son away from me.'" As she got in the car to leave she realized she had lost "chunks" of hair.

DANG!!! Ain’t if weird how she’s launching the lawsuit a few days before Larry’s first ever playoff game. Ain’t that a BEE-YOTCH!!!

No comments: