Acceptance Mark

Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Holidays – Celebrity Style



Beyonce for her holidays will nothing to do with cooking, but rather relaxing with hubby Jay-z out in the middle of the ocean. "I wanna relax and maybe go on a boat and stay away from the cameras” [she obviously doesn’t know that we have seen pictures of all of her previous yacht escapades!], B continues saying, "You feel like you're in your own world, you feel like you're protected from everything and you're right in the middle of the ocean.” When you’re rolling in dough like B and Jay-z you can skip all the usual family drama around this time – but for the rest of us – no such luck!



Newlywed Mariah Carey plans to chef it up for her husband Nick Cannon on their first Christmas together. Not only will Mariah put down on the traditional menu, she’ll also whip up her late fathers favorite linguini, "That was my father's recipe and he gave me the recipe... Most people who have my linguini and clams have never eaten that before and then it becomes their favorite thing."



London born singer Estelle plans to pig-out during the holidays and have fun with her family saying, "Christmas for me is all about the three F's - friends, family and food (and drink!). It's great to have everyone come together and have a laugh. I'm so busy all year, but Christmas gives me the time to be able to kick back and party with my family."

SHOUT TO DIMEWARS.COM HAPPY HOILDAYS FROM THEEARHUSTLE.BLOGSPOT.COM

No comments: