Acceptance Mark

Thursday, November 20, 2008

NeNe disses Wendy Williams in favor of People Magazine



Your girl NeNe Leakes of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” was a no-show on her No. 1 fan Wendy Williams' show yesterday. We didn’t know why until NeNe’s publicist went on Wendy’s show on WBLS 107.5 to explain.

“...She is dying to get with you Wendy. She’s at Rachel Ray right now and she can’t get out until 6. NeNe's rep told Wendy that her client could do the show the next day, but Wendy was definitely not having that.
“No, I’m not talking to her tomorrow,” Wendy said. “She’s going to learn. You tell NeNe we’ll be watching second season and hopefully she’ll be smarter with her publicity.”

NeNe of course wasted no time in responding with her slick lip.

“Wendy Williams talks about me every single week. She sent messages to me. She said if she had to be any housewife it would be me. I’m not surprised. She has to change a few of her ways herself. We have a lot of celebrity people reaching out to us.”

I am willing to bet my "glorious" salary that NeNe becomes the next talentless chick to get her own reality show out of this group. Good luck NeNe...we'll be watching!

No comments: