Acceptance Mark

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Damon Dash Says Kanye Hate Jay-Z For Not Giving Him A Rocafella Chain



This n- [Kanye ] was like, ‘Wow. [Jay-Z] ain’t going to give me the chain,’” Dash alleges in December’s Complex magazine. “I had to take off my chain and give it to him, and I was heated. I had the real canary diamonds. That s- cost $40,000! I told Kanye, ‘Yo, you got to give that back when we get off this stage!’”

Dash contends that after Jay-Z violated the code of hip-hop chivalry, “Kanye hated Jay-Z.”

But a rep for Kanye tells us the story is “ridiculous and totally false.”

Source: NY Daily News

Anyone buying this story? Is this just a attempt to get some buzz? The fact that it took so long for him to mention it is suspect but even Kanye mad it clear his big brother wasn’t too big on him back in the days. I can’t blame Dame for being bitter about Kanye leaving him for Jay-Z, but talking about this stuff now is pointless.

No comments: