Acceptance Mark

Friday, April 17, 2009

MTO WORLD EXCLUSIVE!! DRUG DEALERS ARE NOW MARKETING AN OBAMA ECSTASY PILL … AND IT LOOKS LIKE THE PRESIDENT!!!

First I'd like to say I'm a loyal MTO follower. Okay down to business. I was shocked and appalled when my local weed man offered me a new ex pill called Obama. Yes you read right Obama ex pills. Not only is the pill named after our great president, but as you can see in the pic the pill is actually shaped like his head and face! I know for you guys this may not be big news, but I had to put this ghetto ish on blast. Hopefully the pic is not too blurry. P.S. Please keep this anonymous. I don't need Secret Service knocking at my door. This is a real mess … drug dealer using our president’s image for their illegal shenanigans …

No comments: