Acceptance Mark

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Rihanna Wants to be a Movie Star






Rihanna wants to reach for the stars and maybe surpass her rival Beyonce. And guess what’s next on her agenda – drum roll please – a movie star!! No surprise there, I really wish they stars would be more innovative, like say a Kanye who owns equity in a fast food chain.

A movie star from a pop star just seems too easy. But Rihanna says, "I'd love to star in some movies, that's my next goal. I love my music but I want to get into movies." And she’s not stopping there Rihanna also says, "I want to start some businesses of my own. I like clothes, I love make-up, so maybe I could have a hand in some of those things."

This is why school trained designers and actors become infuriated by entertainers who think they can jump from one career to another without any formal training. Isn’t it nice to live in a capitalistic society!!

No comments: