Acceptance Mark

Friday, January 2, 2009

DRAMA!!! KATT WILLIAMS GOES IN ON RAPPER T-PAIN … SUGGESTS THAT T-PAIN 'SUCKS D!@K FOR A LIVING'!!!!



January 02, 2009. MediaTakeOut.com has learned that comedian Katt Williams is making some STARTLING accusations against rapper T-Pain. In a comedy set on New Year’s Eve, Katt suggested that the rapper “sucked d*@k.”

Here are Katt’s exact words – excerpted from his act on Wednesday night:
Some of you may have heard a rumor that for the BET Hip Hop Awards that I lost a breakdancing competition to T-Pain. And this [was] how he ended up hosting the show.

Let me explain a few crucial facts about me … I don’t hang out with n*ggas who suck d*ck or breakdance for a living. I have nothing against homosexuals, I just don’t hang with them.

And the Katt clarified who he was talking about. He added:
I didn’t mean T-Pain, until the day after the BET Awards.

WOW!!

Here are some videos from that night of Katt going in on T-Pain, and radio personality Steve Havey…

No comments: